View Single Post
Old 05-04-11, 01:35 AM   #332
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chun View Post
Stoiam this tutorial was done with NewUIs_TDC_6_4_0_ByTheDarkWraith, as I said in my post, the problem appears NewUIs_TDC_6_5_0, NewUIs_TDC_6_4_0_ByTheDarkWraith with no problem, I know how to attack the planes, I do not understand is why now if you let the gunners They shoot, they shoot below the aircraft?
I made a fresh sh5 reinstall... i playied with vanilla... the flank gun man have the same behavior (he is very innacurate) like after you install MO or TDW UI 6.5 ... so in my opinion we can call this a game bug... you can test yourself... unninstall all the mods... and put your flank gun man to shoot planes... you will se that he is innacurate like after you install the mods that you spoked... i dunno when you thinked that you had an acurate flank man gun... maybe was only an ilusion... anyway if you install the mod from spanish forum you go back to stock the abilities from your crew and make them to cost zero points... so if you install that mod after MO you will scrap manny mods that are inside of MO... be careful
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote