View Single Post
Old 07-26-16, 10:39 AM   #914
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In the meantime, since CapnScurvy took all the "motor" type files off my hands, I have finished with the other files that did not comply with CapnScurvy's "Emulate Stock" suggestion. In the WIP folder of the usual place is "802_Emulate_Stock.7z". None of you *have* to use it, but give it a whirl if you feel adventurous. Use JSGME, and it should tell you it's going to change 21 files. There's 22 of them in there, but for some reason, it doesn't "change" the "Submarine_diving.wav" file on my computer. Maybe it was already there?... I don't know. I'll have to do me a "fresh" install tomorrow and try again for myself.

Let me know please, if you encounter issues with that one...

Edit: I just went to noodle with my own creations - I call 'em "Frankenstein's Little Monsters" - the "Crash_And_Creaks_Fix" will draw the Data folder out to the folder you extract to, which is NOT cool - who made this thing anyway? - Needless to say, I've pulled BOTH sets, and have replaced them with "PropbeanieSoundPatches.7z", which should be finished uploading in about three - er, no, five - er, no... minutes - maybe. If you have downloaded either or both of the old ones, please be careful where you extract them to, else you may lose your whole useable "Data" folder ... sorry
Your sound work will be part of the core mod, as will Capn Scurvy's motor work.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote