View Single Post
Old 04-04-20, 11:08 PM   #681
jldjs
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, you apparently qualified for the new deck gun as well. Had you visited the crew area while still in-base in the Captain's Office? Did you happen to notice anything there? The "drawing" of the sub there is not accurate as to what you might actually have onboard, but you may have seen crewing slots for them on that page. You could use a text editor and go into your Save folder and try to do the "fix" we posted in the Support folder "ColetrainsAndOthersDGfix.pdf", and see if you have those "AdditionalRepository" listings... Maybe you'll be able to use both guns, though I doubt it, and the fore gun will just be an underwater drag and use more battery on you... (not really, the game doesn't 'model' that).

One thing I don't quite understand though, is you are in a Gar boat in June of 1943? You get a conn upgrade, but NOT a new boat, of which you would have a Gato and Balao available... - this somewhat worries me, as a modder... Had you previously turned down a new boat??
I did visit the crew area and there were only 4 slots, plus when switching view to the deck gun it only shows the aft gun. And, no I did not turn down any previous new boat offers. I believe I started this campaign in the Asiatic fleet with a Sargo, advanced to a Tambor(?), and then to a Gar after transferring to Midway.