View Single Post
Old 11-03-15, 05:26 AM   #243
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi CD

The simple answer is no.

There are options in SH3Commander that can be changed but SH3Commander should always be used to launch LSH3-2015 by pressing on the blue tick.
Once you get to the main menu that is where everything is done from.

Personally I have not had any problems as I went through the mini manual and printed out just a few of the relevant pages that I believed I would need to refer to once I started playing.
These instructions were certainly needed when I needed to use a milk cow as it was not a straight forward docking procedure

According the instructions on page 16 (mini manual) "Career start before the outbreak of war" you cannot transfer to the 1st or 7th flotillas until the 9th September 1939.
Unless this has changed from the previous version 5.1 basically it means you should select to transfer to the 2nd flotilla at Wilhemshaven.
You can transfer later to the 7th when it becomes active after you dock back in Wilhelmshaven by awarding your medals, promotion and qualification, click on the telephone and request the transfer to the 7th flotilla.
Once the transfer is accepted exit the game.

Unfortunately the only game instructions available is from the earlier game version v5.1
If you come back and say that it accepted your transfer to the 7th flotilla before the 9th September then this will be a change made from v5.1.

I would like to impress upon the modders of this excellent game that an instruction manual for LSH3-2015 is now long overdue and this complex issue with the transfers and how SH3Commander is used needs to be sorted so it is understandable for those of the 9,000 who downloaded the game can understand how it works.
It will be a sad issue if the game is abandoned because of the confusion of not understanding how the game works due to not having a proper set of game instructions.

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote