View Single Post
Old 05-11-19, 06:17 PM   #3
fullmetaledges
Chief

Downloads: 120
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo View Post
Subsims are a niche, and I can see what they are trying to achieve here to open it up to a broader audience, but it's sloppy and some things are obviously down to a lack of knowledge or research. I know it's a small thing but Union Jacks and Maple Leaves for British and Canadian flags? Historical accuracy obviously isn't a priority here.
The flags are temporary placeholders. You know still in alpha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo View Post
I'm not angry at the game, it has the potential to be fixed eventually but I AM angry at Deep Water Studio for unleashing this pile of ****e in this state, it's an all too common thing nowadays and Early Access should be outlawed. Crowd Funding, Kickstarters and Indie Projects are fine, but to knowingly ask people to pay this sort of money for something so broken is a blight on the games industry.
This was a kickstarter project. I would prefer the market decide what games are successful and at what state studios should release their games instead of laws.

I don't understand how some people don't get that software in alpha is going to need tweaks and has bugs.
fullmetaledges is offline   Reply With Quote