View Single Post
Old 09-01-14, 01:35 PM   #60
Deutschmark
Weps

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Braking News!!! For Canvas Knights Game.

Ok all here it is! I will give it to you striate out then fill in the details below.

CANVAS KNIGHTS PAID FULL GAME WILL BE UP FOR DOWNLOAD IN ABOUT ONE MONTHS TIME.

Q; How much will it cost?
A; 30.00 USD plus tax of your area.

Q; How can I pay for my key?
A; Pay-pal and credit cards.

Q; How can I get it?
A; Digital download.

Q; My ISP banwith is low can I get a CD / DVD?
A; Yes special request by e-mail on a individual bases can get you sent a CD / DVD.

Q; I have the free beta CK game will I need to download a full game again?
A; No! All you will need to download is the new CK EXE's and a few small updates to the vehicles that have been put out already and add them to your free beta game to make a full CK game.

Q; What will be different from the free beta CK game to the full paid for CK game?
A; 4 new vehicle types added they are, Ships, Submarines, Balloons and Zeppelins all user operated, All user option tabs opened nothing locked, in game tools with the CK modding exe to make missions, maps and all vehicle types.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok all, I been working very hard day and night on this with still a long road ahead with no end in sight, but I would like to show you a few new things they are;

Two new planes that are ready;

The Nieuport 28;

The Siemens Schuckert D3;

The first two user operated ships;

The HMS Iron Duke;

The SMS Kaiser;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon to come after the new CK exe's are put out;

The Allied Balloon;

The German Balloon;

The German U Boat;

The Allied Howitzer Gun and Truck;

The German Big Bertha Gun and Truck;

More to come soon.

Deutschmark
Deutschmark is offline   Reply With Quote