Seaman

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4chund
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorfeo
Hi all,

I'm using the OM V40X BetaX (the downloadlink is deactivated on the main page by the way, dont know if this is by purpose).

I started a carreer with a V IIB in Kiel (the very first one you can take). I did six missions. On the sixth mission i was told to do recon in freemantle!!! (:rotfl. Of course i couldnt make it. At the end of the 6th mission i was told, that my results where pretty bad and i was able to leave the navy for good ().

First: You shouldn't get a mission impossible with a IIB (Freemantle)

Second: i sunk approx. 2 ships each tour ( and thats though enough with a IIB) - is this regarded as a bad result? If yes the modder should ease the needed results on those small boats - please

Third: i hoped to get another submarine. Does this work in OM V40X BetaX? I mean lets say im really good, do i get a more modern one offered?

Fourth: Though i have been kicked of the navy for bad results and now cooking sausages on the eastern Front, is there really a continious campaign in OM V40X BetaX?

Thx
It would be more Helpful if u posting more Details of ur Carreer ( Date, Location, etc..). Just things that will help Lurker to locate the Problem and fix it. By the Way this is an Open Beta Testing of this Modification. And he is doing a very well Job, but its a Job who need alot of Time and alot of testing before it is finished.
Hi W4chhund,

my post wasn't ment to show any criticism of the work. Im well aware, that this is a beta.

From the "mechanial" point of view i cant complain. I have no graphical glitches so far. Well i only tried the IIB up to now.

So i can't give an positions, because the game works fine when im on a mission. It's only those gameplayfeatures i feel are important to look at (See points 1 to 4). Maybe everything is right with them...im just asking.

All i cann say further is, that i started a carreer in the first flotilla on September.