View Single Post
Old 07-31-08, 11:31 PM   #61
swdw
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff
Need help folks, when I enable the mod I don't get any of the new missions showing up in game?? These are the mods I have enabled.
You need to know that you have quite a few conflicting mods installed. You even have mini-mods overwriting larger mods that include the minimod files with additional updates and improvements.

You're also losing out on some of the later developments by overwriting some of the changes with earlier mods too.

For example, the NSM4 realistic torpedo malfunctions are no where near as real or in depth as the changes in RFB 1.51

The John Hamm's uniform mod overwrites a more realistic and more in depth mod in RFB. Try the one he just released instead.

PE3 and environment 4.6 conflict with each other also.

There are others but you should start a separate thread and have people help you sort through the various mods you have listed.

"you wouldn't catch me on a ship that deliberately sinks itself"- comment to me from a surface sailor.

System:
AMD 6300 3.5 GHz | 32GB DDR3 | SATA 300 320GB HD, SATA III 1TB HD, SATA III 1.TB HD | ASUS Sonar DS sound card
NVIDIA 1660 Super OC | Windows 10

Last edited by swdw; 08-01-08 at 09:31 AM.