View Single Post
Old 10-11-20, 06:04 PM   #4
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Finally got a desktop put together. I knew I had my old disc somewhere in a box in the basement purchased maybe a decade ago and I searched...and searched. I found a old box of my junk and there was a old disc container.. I opened it up, no,no,no...and there it was. Loaded up stock and see it's gonna take a bit to figure out the controls again...and now got to load some mods.

The most feared Capt of the high seas is back after 6-7 years. Damn, time flies..

Welcome back. Time does fly, amazing how mods have kept this sim alive and thriving. I still run TMO mostly and have worked to upgrade it as it is showing its age and needs update. Wish I had time to address more things but do not currently.

FOTRS is pretty great, esp as it evolves.

I am working on putting all my mods for TMO together into one package currently for release. I did modify the visual sensors so that light affects them, can get pretty close and survive night surface attacks but they are not blind. However, nights are far too bright and seems like have a full moon every night lol. Drives me crazy.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote