View Single Post
Old 10-23-20, 09:50 AM   #283
Col7777
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 260
Uploads: 0

Well a bit of an update, I cancelled my ISA with the bank because I stumbled on a website that made trading very easy.
There is a practice mode that they recommend you to gt on first if you are new to buying stocks and shares.
They give you 50.000 Dollars, Euros or Pounds to trade with, it is virtual money, so not to worry it isn't coming out of your bank or theirs it is pretend.

What I did was buy as though it was what money I had and not buy stupid, after a few weeks I was making money, so I decided to go on the real trading side of it.

You can open an account for as little as £1 or $1 plus no fees as well.
Anyway I opened an account with £20 to start with I bought a few shares and they were making money so I invested in more.
cutting the story short, I did buy some bad stocks but I also bought some good ones and my account grew, up to now I'm still in the green, making a small profit.

The website is Trading212, if you go on be careful to select the practice mode first and select your country currency, then start trading and see how you get on before you decide to go live with your own money.

If you do go live use my referral and you will get anything from £$10 -£$100 free share, and I will get one too, use this as a referral:

www.trading212.com/invite/Gc30tqSs

Silent and Violent
Col7777 is offline   Reply With Quote