View Single Post
Old 11-10-19, 04:36 PM   #12
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0
Icon1

FotRS Mod Team,

After much deliberation, I decided to download this awesome mod. The reason for my indecisive was I wasn't able to go more than two patrols before my current computer would freeze up causing me to end my campaign. I'm currently in the process of having a new one built. But I couldn't resist trying the mod out on this old one. I noticed something and I'm indecisive about reporting it because of this computer. But so far, the mod has performed well.
I'm using the lowest settings on graphics and gameplay.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
But here is what I've noticed.
[IMG][/IMG]
As the Operation orders were being written, I noticed the word null with parentheses. And when I bring up the Mission Objective Clipboard (F8), I see the text is missing.
[IMG][/IMG]
If no one else has seen this, it could be my rig. But as I said so far has worked great. I followed the directions in the pdfs, 'Activating Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate Edition', 'Install Notes For the Various Versions of Silent Hunter 4 in Windows' and 'Notes for FotRSU Play and Reporting'.
I also read the pdf, 'Of Refits, New Commands, Rank, and Retirements.'
I wasn't going to try this masterpiece until I was able to give it a platform that could handle it. But it has been a joy today to set up and run this old piece of equipment that I believe that Noah left on the river bank as his ark when by close to the community I resided. Thank you Team doesn't seem like it is enough to say.

Regards,
Larry
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote