View Single Post
Old 10-16-15, 12:47 PM   #284
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

The GWX program is a drone. On some computers it sits and does nothing. My wife's computer has not had a single pop-up about Windows 10. However, mine has gone bonkers. GWX communicates with the mother ship and receives instructions that activate its functions and then it does whatever Microsoft tells it to and when it tells it to. GWX is one sophisticated piece of malware.

But I'm here with some NEW news. And you wouldn't believe it if I said it (flame wars would result! "Rockin's off his rocker!!!"), so I didn't say it but Microsoft has admitted that a bug in Windows Update has led to some Windows 7 and 8.1 computers automatically starting the upgrade to Windows 10 without ever asking the user for permission.

The debacle continues. The only motivation for the craziness that makes ANY sense is that someone at Microsoft wants us to hate them. This is ineptitude on an unimaginable level. Legitimate profits are the result of people seeking out your product, voluntarily paying the price to purchase it and then with a big grin bragging to all their friends how great the purchase was.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 10-16-15 at 12:55 PM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote