Old 07-07-14, 12:12 PM   #54
PanicEnsues
Dev Team

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzgndr View Post
Hi, a couple more comments.
- A game clock would be nice. I'd like to know how long I'm doing a maneuver for instance.
- I've figured out how my view bearing displays on the compass, but it would still be nice to see numerical values for sub heading and view bearing.
- Destroyers in the hunt seem too close together when circling? Sometimes 3 or 4 of them within a couple hundred meters. And seeing their hull outlines while submerged is too much info, at least at higher difficulty. Make us work for the info.
- Also while submerged, some messages like "torpedo has been spotted" is too much info. How would my sonar man know that? Tell me when depth charges are dropped.
- Engagements seem to start too close to convoys. Could there be an option to start upon visual contact to allow time for maneuver and approach?
- Convoy sonar info while submerged could be improved. Except for destroyer contacts, convoy info is lost after diving.
All good points. Most of those are the result of trying to blend a simulator with an action game. But the next release will have a fourth difficulty setting that will be much more "Sim", and I'll look at adding some of these to it.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Scott