Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
My local store is only two miles away ... this might work

Porsche's luxury electric bikes are coming out this spring

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...?ocid=BingNews

No thanks. For that kind of coin, I could buy a decent touring cruiser motorcycle. I will be in the market for one this spring as my motorcycle group does some intermediate runs of about 300-500 miles in a day. My cruiser gets to feel a little cramped after that many miles in spite of a plush aftermarket saddle and high end highway pegs.

They hope to resume their runs after a year long hiatus because of Covid concerns.

The Yamaha V-max engine ( V-4 ) can be found in the Yamaha Royal star line of Touring Cruisers in addition to the incredible V-max. The cams in the Royal Star line are different that that found in the V-max to optimize mid range torque more suited to touring and towing a small camper or luggage carrier. They run great but the 4 carburetors are really tough to work with and synchronize.

If I had a spare $ 60,000, this is what I would want. The T-rex Campagna is a 3 wheel " auto car " which is considered a motorcycle / trike. It features a 4 cylinder in line motorcycle engine. For that kind of coin, I'm wondering why they didn't put in an efficient all aluminum 4 cylinder car engine and drive system.

Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote