Old 04-06-10, 01:01 PM   #658
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hello to all,

my first impressions on ZW s new release. With all (i know) again set to maximum, res. 1280*1024 game now is running faster. Lowest fps was 3.1 highest 5.2

I made it until the ant hill (no more anthill but i call it so) and beginn to fireing from distance. FPS 3.1 here but much better than earlier. So with lowering settings fps will go up and sure i will try this too.

ZW PLEASE ONE FAVOUR: CAN YOU MAKE AIMING RETICLE DARKER cause i cant see the meters. (distance to fire.) PLEASE may be that i am blind. THANX.

My Kameraden are traveling with 14 KM/H Wunderbar. Its only my opinion but we have to make less vehicles, infantry and bunkers to arrive at a solid platform. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. I WOULD PREFER IT.
BUT NOW I CAN AIM AND SHOOT THOSE BOLSHEWIKS. COOL i saw some KVs exploding. I like to fire and aiming from distances, here the Tiger shows its advavtage.

Had some trouble with map, dont know why, made a default setting again but it wont let me to scroll right.

After taking the first line there wer only 3 Tigers left, enemy tanks nada. Made an mistake. There was a mortar team, wanted to make a little ride but after falling in that pitch my tank stood still and i had to quit game.

ZW just another question. Why is my gunny destroying those houses? Everywhere infantry inside?

Sorry Eddie i forget to thank you for your help with settings. It took me 8 years to save money and to build up my system. I made everything alone, no need for a new pc only MB; GC, RAM; CPU. The rest was from my old PC. (Tower, sound card, etc)

Frinik for sure i dont want to forget to thank you too, i still need your help too in any aspects.

ZW thank you for your kindness and really fast help. We are moving forward NO BACKWARD.

Thank you guys

LC

Surprise? frinik do you want to kill my pc? Shoot me from distance with your Jagdtiger?
Great job LC, I will have your new AIMING RETICLE today. I agree with
your opinion too. The demand on the cpu at this time is to great and I my
have to resort to a radical removal of movable objects.
As for the Tigers shooting the building I wanted to see if they would destroy anything that has the "ENEMY" affiliation and thanks for reporting
they will.

So, let us work at this until the frame rate is acceptable, before I release
Kursk from Beta.

I would like to hear from the rest of you guys if you could add you opinions
that would be a result of testing.

And I too thank frinik for his help and dedication to this project

Vor Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote