View Single Post
Old 02-08-12, 08:34 PM   #3327
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
Err...my guess would be that you've tweaked something.
but without having anything to compare it with I don't know what there should be different.

HunterICX
Really didn't tweak much, but I found out how to turn off the Info Box and that throttle box that is in the corners of screen. Never couold understand why they put those in there, always messed up great screen shots I thought. It is suggested that you go into the main CoD folder and make a copy of the userconfig, and save it somewhere. Then when you are in the sim flying some where, hold down the Left Alt key, then right click on the Info Box, you will get another window where you can close it. Select Close and its gone. Do the same for the throttle box in the left lower corner of the screen. One warning though, not sure how to turn them back on, but don't know why you would want to?

Now I'm trying to find the parameters that dictate how close you can zoom in, but haven't found it yet, seems to me we can zoom in closer in IL 46 then CoD.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote