View Single Post
Old 12-17-22, 04:16 PM   #4
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricpowwow View Post
Ive seen SH3 videos and the graphics look pretty good.

I'm playing on the vanilla setting, no mods, only just got the game and it's incredibly pixelated. it's playable but gfx quality is poor.

I tried to download the 1920x1080 mod but every time I try and copy it from the zip file into the game file, it gives me an error about destination not being able to reached. I'm playing on steam so I assume this is why.

I'm quite put off by some of the lengthy steps needed to get mods working and might not just bother, i assume there's nothing simple on the steam workshop.

Also, just finished my first patrol, sailed around for a week, saw nothing and went back home. At least we survived! Second patrol is over to scapa flow... I imagine this will be a lot more tricky...
Hey Electricpowwow..
Welcome to Subsim...
have you read the recommendations required to make it work..?
You tell us Steam version precisely it is particular with this one ..!!! Warning..!!
he gives us more details on your install your config my friends here your recommend JSGME have you been to see what it is about ..?

"I'm playing on the vanilla setting, no mods, only just got the game and it's incredibly pixelated. it's playable but gfx quality is poor."

this game is very old.. the modders here contribute to make it better and believe me they are really very good.. because the whole SH3.4.5 series is rather difficult to modder..

"I'm pretty discouraged with some of the long steps it takes to get mods working and just couldn't care less, I guess there's nothing simple about the Steam Workshop."
I tell myself that you cry before being beaten formulate your requests a little better so that the help arrives you will see it will be rewarding for you when you play these mods and I think you will have another approach go courage.. uais:uais:
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote