Thread: Whac-A-Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 09-26-21, 03:15 PM   #3405
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post

"Hey there, whackers! My little buddy Eichhörnchen has asked me to invite you to a whole new game called "Whack-A-Dick". Instead of whacking squirrels you'll be hefting your hammers on a whole load of celebrity Richards"

That's enough from him... the plan is that if it's a dick you whack it, okay? And if it's not then you LOSE points this time. More about the rules later. And don't anybody ask me when it starts... that's just going to be a surprise (like, when I feel like it) so watch out and have your whackers at the ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Thread locked!
NAH! We should simply combine threads with Jeff Grove's WHACK-AN-ARSE
thread
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...98&postcount=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Groves
I called my Boss and told him what was going on and told him I was going to beat that Guy to near death! I then hung up and shut off my phone!
I arrived at the Site, kicked the door open, and walked in with my Estwing hammer in hand with the full intent of caving in his skull!
My Boss had warned him I was coming and the arse hole ran as soon as he saw me walk in!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote