View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 11:53 AM   #30
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

the name was a last minute change only because this had gone a little beyond just game fixes only and this firestorm it created is unintended.

first i wish to state that i take no offense to people voicing their opinion and ducimus and rockin robbins and a few others are clearly upset by the name and version number change.

their contributions are after all, part of this creation and they have the right not to have their names attatched to something they find so offensive.

when none of you voiced any objections 2 years ago when i first started discussing the idea of creating this unoficial game patch for the game so i figured, why not just call it that. well obviously things like that shouldnt be decided without more thought.

the version number was also a last minute change to allow players an easy way to tell at a glance if they were using a stock game or one with my patch in it. again things like that shouldnt be decided without more thought.

i have pulled the patch down and it is no longer available for download. i hope to have it back up within 24hrs with the original "Game Fixes Only" name restored and the version number reset to v1.5 to stop all this drama.