View Single Post
Old 08-21-18, 10:02 AM   #11
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Game footage of a different build was shown all the way until the release of the game. At no point was it conveyed to the consumer that what they're seeing/hearing is not what they're getting.

Yes that's true. But I think (I don't know for sure of course, that's why I'm not calling SM a lier!), I think that Sean was convinced to release this kind of build but then realized (maybe on behalf Sony Corp.) that things had to be put out to meet the stringent release date. It's very hard for Sean who maybe had not the necessay public relation 'feeling' to tell all the story about it. The future sales would have suffered a lot, and again: there was still Sony Corp...

No, sorry, I don't see hard evidence for a lie. But instead, I agree with you all that all the matter the game was released is a very sorry one.
But even those who were deceived by the release get to update FREE to a more than acceptabel state. So why all this fuss? Just move ahead and play the game if you have it, and consider its actual state (called "Next" update, see my first post) if you think to buy it.

*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<***** >><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<* ****>><<
*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<***** >><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<*****>><<* ****>><<

Oh man, what a road to go in this thread...
Hopefully we can now move to some playing features...or PLAYER opinions..
And btw, Empyrion better than NMS ??
Empyrion is still in the beta state at best, or has it changed? And if I look at its grafics, then sorry, if I ever find them better than those in NMS I would have to buy my 4th pair of glasses

Last edited by XenonSurf; 08-21-18 at 10:11 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote