Thread: Target Practice
View Single Post
Old 04-10-19, 04:53 AM   #7
Elphaba
Neptune's daughter

Downloads: 164
Uploads: 0

You referred to plural, but you actually meant singular.

And if you bothered to read it the full post, it was more of a question - I was under the impression (misapprehension) that the TDC that the community further modded was 'realistic', but after reading about the efforts this dev team went to for Wolfpack it makes me doubt that the Ubisoft games or mods actually were.

So yes, I asked if these 'missing' features were coming, but then clarified by asking if there were even really there in the first place to which I would then know not to want, ask or expect them.

Notice I didn't ask to change the vision of the game, didn't ask to change the roadmap, didn't complain about having little to no patience, and didn't complain - to use an analogy - that I can't immediately be an F1 winning driver, when I've only just got my L plates for a moped and don't want to spend 15 years learning how to drive a high performance car.

But I'm sure in your effort to try and (failed to) 'win a point' you completely missed all of that.

Oh, and as for your untested supposition ("I've considered getting a friend to crew a second uboat and meet me somewhere and we fire at each other but that would take too long as well."), if you'd bothered to try it out first before complaining how difficult it allegedly is, you'd find that most often than not the subs spawn within visual distance of each other.
Elphaba is offline   Reply With Quote