View Single Post
Old 10-20-19, 03:18 PM   #104
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It's not only in Northern Syria they are fighting.

Heard on the news that there have been clashes between Turkish people and Kurdish in Germany. I did not hear where.

Markus
There were Kurdish demosntrations today that remained peaceful and triggered much less violence than pllcie expected.

However there is a climate of constant Turkish-Kurdish aggression. Turks in Germany are predomianntly pro Erdoghan and conservative in their religious attitude - later generations in migrant families more so than the first generation - and racism is integral part of Turkish nationalism. Also, insiders often said that the Turkish intelliance services maybe are more active in Germany than in any other country outside Turkey, chasing opponents of the regime and pursuing offensive opionions by standards of Erdoghan. On earlier demonstration, there were clashes between Turks and Kurds, and the climate between them is generally poisoned. For reaosns that are beyond me Turkey is allowed to run its own mosques and imams in Germany, and in many of their msoques the Turksih imams preach turkish ultranationalsim, haste and racism and openly clal for violence against Germany, the Germans, the infidels, enemies of Erdoghan, and Kurds. These Imams get sent form the Turkish relgion m inistry, usually do not speak German, and suually do not get mionitored by Germany. The Turkish state can do what they want, and Germany does not care - that is the unbelievable truth. We are kind, you know. We are understanding. We are tolerant. We take the Turks not serious, but understand that it is just part of their cultural character. Its harmless.

Again, intel and police knows it. Politicians ignore it and act as if it is not so. Scumbags. I do not dispise poltician-breed this much for no reason, this is just one of the many reasons.

Albanian, Libanese and Turkish clans pose the biggest problems over here, also Afghan and Iraqi family clans (with sometimes hundreds of members). The police and the state does not have them under control anymore. the police knows it and warns of it, the politicians ignore it and try to hide it. In the metropoles where such clans are present, police does not enter certain areas anymore where the clans have the say. Even just traffic controls or checks for papers are enough to have clans now atacking policemen and injuring them and calling in clan help by the dozens and dozens. Every week you can find news ons uch incidents in the emdia if you look in regional press, but onyl the really serious big ones make it into the national news anymore. It has become routine of the day, at least rotuine per week. The "journaille" in germany is under very strong left and state influence, and so reports mostly politically correct.

But for today I do not know of any Turkish-Kurdish clashes in Germany.