View Single Post
Old 09-21-10, 01:10 PM   #1518
Knightspel
Sailor man

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Now after couple hours of playing full add-on i had to say new features are as good as i thought. Sad thing is my computer can't handle Kursk mission. It barely runs even when almost all graphic setting are in minimum. Stock Tvst runs fine with all (except aa) settings in max with 1920x1200 resolution. My computer: Intel quadcore 9400 2,66(clocked to 3,20 Ghz), radeon 4850x2 (512), 4Gb memory (windows show only 2,43 for some reason?), win xp sp3.
Now this is not the end of the world as i plan to buy new computer at the beginning of 2011.

Then littlebit of constructive criticism: Tiger sounds. They are way better than stock but still too quiet in my opinion, Maybach should roar (like tiger) loud and aggressive, like in many youtube videos. Also i would like to have more track squeak, i remember some tiger crew said squeak was so loud that it almost drive them mad MMp 5 mod had really good tiger sounds...

But anyways, keep up the great work and this will be THE best ww2 tank sim in my opinion!