View Single Post
Old 08-20-19, 02:49 AM   #17
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I consider that when my plane crashes in the jungle and I am on my own, but not before. The protein from insects however can be industrially processed so that it gets extracted and you can eat it in a format that exlcudes the whole insectoid hull, much like they do with "Fleischwurst": throw meat rests into one bin, add encyms, stir, wait until it all became liquid, add other encyms, and it becomes firm again.

If population explosion can only be had at the price of more and more civilised parts of the world needing to eat dirt, then I rather prefer to end population explosion. I refuse to cut back moderate, limited demands of my own just so that mummies in other parts of the world can have 12 babies. What do I care for their monster famlies? Not at all.

Sorry, but thats how it is. May not be poliically correct to put it this frankly, but the enormous fertility of other cultures is their problem, I refuse to make it mine. Our ancestor learned to cut it down, so must the others - or they must pay the price.