View Single Post
Old 08-09-19, 12:08 AM   #32
BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNishino View Post
I will give all this stuff a try this weekend when I get a chance and report back. And thanks once again!

Any time...
As I dig for info, I post things I would be trying, if I was sitting in front of the computer.
Appologies if that get tiresome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
All you need to do though is set the bits on the SH4.exe file... do you have a PC available that you could copy the SH4.exe to, even by sneaker-net, and set the bits on the PC with NTCore, copy it back to the Mac and see what happens?...

Also a possibility...
I was about to suggest hex-editing it by hand, but he might think we are crazy and run away screaming.

Quote:
My Mac OS is 64 bit and allows 32 bit software to run, but when the next big OS version comes out that will end (per Apple’s announcement). I don’t have a PC, but that’s an interesting idea and I could give it a try. I’ll try that as well this weekend. Thanks!
Quote:
Since I am planning on trying the Windows via Bootcamp method, I could try this once I have Windows running. I have an older retired Mac laying around where I was going to try Windows first (so I don’t have to have it on my newer one if I don’t like Windows).

Sounds like a viable solution, even if it is just for running nothing but mod tools.

I have a few WINE 'prefixes' (aka "bottles") configured for the sole purpose of running mod tools, save editors, etc.

I should be around my PC this weekend, if you need any more "help" lemme know.

A lot of good it's been so far!

Barracuda
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote