Old 02-02-13, 09:10 AM   #13
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfullarton View Post
Hi,

I donated a few days ago through PayPay, received the "thanks for joining" email but I can't get into the bonus mods section.
Can you send me a quick PM and include your forum name pfullarton, the Paypal email address, and date of donation. I can get it sorted for you right away. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak1134 View Post
I donated on $5 1/30 through paypal and got access to the bonus mods no problem. I however don't have access to the bonus mods forum and have not had my download limit increased to First Officer level. It maybe because I simply backed into it. I was trying to download GWX Gold, it said to donate so I donated. I didn't do it through the paid subscribers page.

If you could adjust my status accordingly I would appreciate it. I can give you the paypal transaction info if u need it.

Thanks

Steve - sak1134

One other possibility, I joined in 2005 and just realized my email address was an account I don't have anymore. I have updated my profile.
Hi Steve, yes, that was what was holding it up, I think. You should be good to go now. Are you "coralsage"? If you could, PM me the email address that your donation went through, so I can make sure you are on my thank you list for goodies like attack sub fridge magnets.

thanks,
Neal