View Single Post
Old 07-23-19, 06:11 AM   #1381
shortpeople
Swabbie

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop64 View Post

There are settings and many in-game variables that effect how hard or difficult a campaign can be.

What is the initial difficulty setting you select when starting a campaign (Easy, Hard, Very Hard)?

Are you running RFB with another campaign mod (RFB with RSRD, for example), or just RFB by itself?

Is it a patched version of RFB?
Ahoy Treetop!
difficulty was Hard
RFB2.0+patch, Jap convoy fix, RSRDC, Medals fix for RFB.

On sizes of ships, the one that went down was definitely Haruna Maru 1549 Tons. Two hits, one just in front of the superstructure, one right under the smokestack in the aft. She was a real B*@$# about going down. A LOT of deck gun rounds finally did her in. I've got real pretty pictures attached.

For the others, it was an overcast night and I didn't record what I was identifying them as. So there could be some error in both my identification at the time and my memory now. From what I recall they were all small frieghters of some sort. 1-2k tons. But again, I could have this wrong. One picture attached.

On the deck gun... you've got fair point here. I'm not really sure the caliber... it was SS-175 Tarpon (Porpoise?). It looked huge... but I'm a new player so I don't really have any reference. So could have been a 3 inch.

maybe I'll give RFB a second try after my trial patrol with TMOwtw.

ShortPeople
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maru.jpg (14.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg MaruSunk.jpg (11.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg NightMaru.jpg (10.1 KB, 10 views)
shortpeople is offline   Reply With Quote