View Single Post
Old 07-10-15, 12:43 AM   #391
Treetop64
Torpedoman

Downloads: 229
Uploads: 0

I've tried checkmarking and DL'ing the AFRS folder itself, and opening the AFRS folder itself then checking all of its contents and DL'ing all those as a zip. I haven't tried DL'ing each individual 256MB file in the AFRS folder separately, though it would only take a few minutes to go through them all (and thus isolating the corrupt file in the process) - admittedly I felt too lazy to do that, though...

Great stuff, BTW. One of the better mods available for the sim, IMO.

EDIT: I started downloading them all individually. Curiously, doing it this way resulted in an even faster DL than downloading the AFRS folder itself. I'll let you know which one is bad, if that's the case.
EDIT 2: OK, they all downloaded uninterrupted and at their correct sizes, so other than listening to them all individually, I don't know what else to do to isolate the issue. I'll just install them now and enjoy them in the sim. Thanks.
EDIT 3: Yeah, uncompressed this is a huge, huge package, lol. Part 1 alone will keep me occupied for a quite a while, let alone the remaining 20-something parts. You did an awful lot of work putting this together, and I love the results. Bravo!

Last edited by Treetop64; 07-10-15 at 01:20 AM.
Treetop64 is offline   Reply With Quote