View Single Post
Old 12-12-20, 04:41 AM   #12
CassiousClay
Mate

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

I watch Wolfpack's youtube videos as well and also see he lists some "GWX" mods in the description as some of the mods he's running. To me that means he's running The Grey Wolves eXpansion (GWX) pack mod which is what sub simmer's call a 'mega' or 'supermod'.

I also like how his game looks and runs but I'm a bit confused on which version of GWX he's actually running. There's many different versions of the Grey Wolves mod. To my knowledge the newest one is GWX3 Gold and that's what I'm using. I'm only running that mod, and no others, because when you run multiple mods there's a risk of them conflicting with each other. Because of that my suggestion is either

A) you wait to see if he replies, maybe ask that question on his newest video that might have a better chance of being replied to.

B) Install the mod pack labelled as he described it exactly, just GWX.

C) Install the latest version of the GWX3 mod.

The latest version of GWX3 (Gold) is not what he is running. I can tell you that for sure since it's what I'm using.

I know GWX3 is available here on this site. I'm not sure the Gold version is here, I got it from the grey wolves site directly which is where you'll also find older versions if they aren't here.
CassiousClay is offline   Reply With Quote