View Single Post
Old 10-09-19, 12:47 PM   #2
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbervogel View Post
Hello there, my good captains! I've been a silent lurker in this community for a while, but now I require your help. I've been watching Wolfpack345's Silent Hunter 3 series on YouTube, and his game looks simply gorgeous. However, an attempt at copying his list of mods (which he so courteously provides in the description of every video) has resulted in my game getting completely borked. Like, I start a new campaign, and the game crashes. I blame it on the lack of certain mods which are in his list, but missing in mine; I'd like to fix it, but some of these mods are nowhere to be found. Here's his mod list, copied from the description section:

*Grey Wolves Expansion
*Sh3 Commander
Thomsen's Sound Pack V3.2cg
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 [Grey]
Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 [Grey - All Leather] Patch
SHIV U-Boat Missions-Flaggen für SHIII
Rubini´s Underwater dust&plancton v1
M.E.P v6
Optional - ShipVanishingHull for MEP v6
Optional - FSF for MEP v6
Radio Deutschland
Radio England
TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation No Eagle (Edited)
German U-Boats Compilation 2 (only VIIB & VIIC models by WISE)
7b-1940-Weiss
U-Boot 7c-II
FixAllSubGWX
ARB WideGui 1920x1080 V3 (edited)
Adaptation for English & Deutsch
Moon_light_mod
Sh3_volumetric_clouds&fog_V2.2
Ricks_GWX_Rec_Man_Final
M.E.P v6- VisualSensors for GWX3
Supplement to V16B1 (old)

I've managed to find most of them, save for:

SHIV U-Boat Missions-Flaggen für SHIII (probably irrelevant as far as the game stability is concerned, but wouldn't hurt for immersion);
TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation No Eagle (Edited) (I found the compilation, but not the no-eagle version, and I'm not sure what is edited there);
U-Boot 7c-II (no idea where to look for this one);
ARB WideGui 1920x1080 V3 (edited) (again, not sure where the V3 is, and what is edited there);
Supplement to V16B1 (I have the V16B1 patch kit, but no supplement).

I've tried asking the man himself, of course, but he's gone completely radio silent, and now this forum is my only hope. So if anyone knows a solution to my predicament, I'll be eternally grateful
Don't know about the rest, but the Supplement part is a separate folder in that patch kit itself. If you don't see it, try downloading the patch again.

You place that folder in your JSGME mods folder to activate it.