View Single Post
Old 12-12-08, 10:31 AM   #37
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Ok, here's today's plans.

I start hosting at 20GMT, if there is ppl. You can still join at 21GMT, I'm planning on flying atleast three sorties. And maybe a dogfight/free flight session after that (I really need to practice my 3-pointer landings).

And some new from the front from last night:

1st sortie was pretty much just a "clash of forces". The allied bombed two targets, while the axis bombed the allied airfield.

2nd sortie was the same as 1st, but we had some C47's on a mission to drop paratroopers to the Pegasus Bridge.

3rd sortie was again a 'clash of forces' with the allied bombings targeted to axis airfield near Caen and Axis bombers heading for the allied airbase. The good news for the allies was that the paratroopers managed to capture the Pegasus Bridge, thus making a little allied controlled area to mainland Europe.

Personally, I like how this campaign is going. We have quite a small kill count per session (I think 5-6 kills total last night), yet the death count is large. Reflects nicely the late war where both sides had alot of rookie pilots who didnt even see their enemy before it was too late.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote