Thread: Whac-A-Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 10-14-20, 01:23 PM   #2837
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

My little friends have gotten used to it. The brighter one with tail and body having the same light copper colour, is a male, I call him Kira, and the darker hazelnut-coloured with almost black tail, is a girl, maybe the mother, named Taro. I originally misindenjtife dboth genders, thats why the names are mistakedn. There is a third one which unfortunately never shows up, Sira. Could be the other kid of Taro.

They still do niot like the clapping sound of the lid when they move in and out, and alarm-start when it happens, thats why I have blocked it a bit, but rain and winds find easier way inside, thats why I want them to get used to the lid being fully rested in its defalt position so that the opening is as small as the design was planned.

Squirrel-TV, I could watch it for hours. Squirrels bring joy into your life. I smile and grin all the time. Would become a rehabber of lost baby squirrels myself if my living circumstances (flat) would be better suited, but they aren't, I cannot build an outside voliere and have no space in my appartement, unfortunately, while all other variables are met: I have the love for the animals, some needed knoweldge, plenty of free time (nursing young squirrels is incredibly exhaustive and demanding, if you had lets say four young baby squirrels, for many weeks your life runs in 100-minute intervals, and that means: each and every aspect of your life does, inclduign sleep).