Old 02-01-13, 08:16 AM   #62
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3211
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermodur View Post
Hello subsim

first i have to say sorry for my poor english, so dont be suprise how i write it

After many years i return to sh3 and im big suprise how many things change, thanks all ppl what still modding the game, its amazing thing what you still do

But i have a little problem with this mod here, in the sub VII-B its work very well, but i change now to the type VII-C and now i can not open the hatch
Did maybe anyone have a answer why? or what i can do? i uploade a picture of my mods what i use with jsgme

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3153/ufxe2mm9_jpg.htm

soo thats all , thank you very mutch for your help
What hatch?

The hatch between CR and radio/kaleun/sonar station works. The hatch between CR and CT donīt work, itīs needed some compatibility mod for Open Hatch mod.

Also, the commands file must be from NewInteriors 2. If you put any mod with others commands over FM MI2, the hatch between CR and radio donīt work.

This is part of my huge JSGME list of mods, with the mods mostly compatible with FM v2.1 at the actual state of development.

LifeBoats&Debris_v4
New Uboat Guns 1.2
Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
FM30_UpDown_final
FM_NewInterior_V1.0
Conning Tower open Hatch TestFMfood
Depthcharge Shake v2.01
Aces' Multimod compatability fix release v1.3 public beta
FM_NewInterior_V2.1
Aces' Super Turms v7 Taster
Damo Lights for FM_NewInterior_V2.1
Aces' Repositioned 105 mm Gun on Types 9b and 9c plus New Type 9b Deck Railings v2
Aces' Super Turms v5.1+ GWX all U-Boats Bearded Crew On Deck Add On
Aces' Type 9 c-1 Super Turm (Turm Emblems Your Way Compat v3.2) Alt Grill + 2x MG-34 version for GWX
MaGui 3.4
Widescreen MaGui v3.4
Type VII salvo selector
TorpedoSolutionButton for WideScreen MaGui v3.4
optional-blue recmanual for Widescreen MaGui v3.4
optional-stopwatch with speed lines for Widescreen MaGui v3.4
Aces' MaGUI v3.4 (Widescreen version) add-on v4 for Super Turms 7 & Multimod compatability Fix v1.3

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote