View Single Post
Old 07-15-18, 08:26 PM   #10
stork100
Weps

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Hi cobalt_ST,

It sounds to me like something might have gone wrong during the setting up of the h.sie fixes, namely the part of adding the new messages. I would advise doing that part of the procedure again with very careful adherence to the h.sie documentation (section 3.1 - Adding the new messages).

Make sure that your en_menu.txt in SilentHunterIII/data/menu contains the new h.sie content found in Append_to_en_menu.txt.

I see that your mod list doesn't contain the Supplement to V16B1 folder. It should if I'm correct in assuming you're running the latest version at least: Realism and gameplay-related hardcode fixes for SH3.EXE - Patch Version V16B1.

I also see you have a mod called Bad Weather Fix v1.1 (FORTE). The h.sie mod also includes a bad weather fix so you may find some conflict here if you choose to enable it with the options selector.

Sorry if my post is a bit confusing. But just to conclude, I would advise reading the h.sie documentation very carefully and to ensure that nothing has been missed out. It's one of the more difficult things to set up but well worth it in the end. Good luck!
stork100 is offline   Reply With Quote