View Single Post
Old 05-08-09, 08:59 AM   #69
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 0

Well, to tell the truth I may be fired from my job for playing at 200% realism.

YES!!! 200% The regular 100% and then 100% extra realism.
The extra is listed below...

1. I work at a hotel, which I now only refer to as U-53.
2. I have not shaven in two weeks- I'm on patrol.
3. I have not showered in two weeks.
4. I speak only broken German, and is gibberish because I do not know German.
5. The only German that is real are U-boat commands, and that makes checking people in hard.
6. All messages sent to coworkers require an enigma to decode.
7. When ever I am outside smokeing a cigerette, "Watch Duty" and an airplane goes over, I scream "ALARM" and pull the fire alarm.

Right now I am about four days out of port on my return voyage. I have specific orders from BDU to return due to lack of ammo.
So far sank 1 bb, 1dd, 2lrg cargos. I thought I had gotten more but I think there was some freindly fire by the SCR's in the convoy and they stole a few kills. My hull is better than average since I have taken almost no damage, only a few of the shots from the SCR hit me. Most important though, all my men are alive! I had thought I sank around 78,000 tons but ended up with around 58,000 so some one must have helped me a little with one of them. I'm not complainging though, as lucky as I was, I should have died so many times before that. Those SCR's by the way may have sank eachother, yes I got one fish in the side of each, but they were shooting at everything, they may have gotten eachother. Either way less Spam for Tommy!

Last edited by Sgtmonkeynads; 05-08-09 at 09:42 AM.
Sgtmonkeynads is offline   Reply With Quote