Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggles
It has it flaws yes....
It certainly has!

Righto, this' the omphteenth time I call the AI a bloody fricking idiot. Everything below the 'ace' level is just a flying circus of stupidy. You can predict their next move from 20km away. Now, put it to ace and they become robots, which is challenging yes, but it also makes the fights unfair and just ridiculous. Another thing that just hit me, is that the AI never stalls or spins WITHOUT some structural damage. Now, I'd be ok with that if it would show on their abilities in the air, but no, they can turn just as sharply as you, just without stalling. European Air War had the same thing, the AI never ever stalled/spinned, BUT in a turn fight, you could see that they didnt stall because they didnt turn sharply enough for the plane to stall. Oh, and then there's the altitude limit that was upped in some patch. You have 100000 ace AI planes after you? Dont worry, take your plane to 10m and they pretend you're not there. In stock IL2 Sturmovik, the limit was much lower or then there even wasnt a limit, which resulted in more crashes to the ground by the AI, but also made them pursue you in any altitude.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote