Old 03-19-20, 03:52 PM   #14
von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Re: TMO, RSRD & OTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetguy06 View Post
Thanks. I'm not concerned so much with leaving the patrol area. I'm trying to get the "Objective Complete" message that I can only get from staying in the patrol area. I just don't know exactly where the center of that 50 mile radius, 100 mile diameter circle is. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Here is my activated mod list:

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Bigger Better Protractors
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
I to use TMO, RSRD with OTC. Your list is missing and does NOT include the "1­_TMO_25_small_patch" that should be 2nd in your list, nor do you show the patch for the OTC monitor resolution. Not that these omissions would cause your "objective Complete" problem.

Here is my Mod list for TMO, RSRD, OTC with 8.5x4.8 monitor resolution:
1­_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 Mod
1­_TMO_25_small_patch MOD
RSRDC_TMO_v502 MOD
RSRDC_v5 Patch1 MOD
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction MOD for RSRD
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scope MOD for 8.5x4.8
Improved Ships Physics Mod v2.6 MOD for TMO & RSRD

Now, back to your "objective Complete" problem. Bring up the Captain's message board or list. It has 4 tabs along the bottom and the first tab on the left is Objectives. Click to open Objectives which lists in order all the objectives you've been given and their status. I believe (from memory) there's a little icon to the left of each objective that should take you to the location of the objective when you click on it. This is the first thing I'd suggest you check.

Next, go to the Japanese Convoy Routes map that I posted. The Japan - Singapore via Formosa is a long route that would be route # 33 and route #32 on the map; that probably sailed along the eastern side of Formosa then around the tip of Formosa.

I've had several objectives to this area, south of the tip of Formosa, which the objective directs one to the Bashi Channel and the Luzon Straits. Google this to see a map. But there's always a marker at the center of the objective. Also, there's a less intrusive marker if you wish to get rid of that rather larger star thing. It is:
901_strategic_map_symbols MOD

Don't feel like you must complete an objective before moving on because the reward for completion is probably far less than the reward for sinking ships. Go to a better hunting ground and sink ships.