View Single Post
Old 10-08-19, 10:50 PM   #128
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
A Red Flag Warning is now in effect until 5:00pm Thursday.
At it again; the weather forcast for 5 days is heavy winds: 40 mph and centered on very dry Napa County. PGE advises power shutdowns so our electric garage is open in bugout mode. I just drove my daughter to a Jimmie Hendrix Experience event in Santa Rosa and back (100mi.) and every gas station I passed is littlebighorned with cars gassing up for any contingency in two counties causing traffic jams on streets adjoining every station. Due to power shutdowns, my daughter's museum will be closed tomorrow....due to weather conditions, no bbqs as it is also a "spare-the-air day. I anticipate morning coffee on the gas grill in the AM!
Quote:
Advisory: PG&E has confirmed power shutoff in Napa County beginning tonight.
Dear AKTUNGBBY,
PG&E has confirmed plans to shutoff power to up to 32,000 customers beginning late Tuesday night and in to Wednesday morning. PG&E should notify customers directly.

Napa County has established a Public Information Line for the Emergency Operations Center. The public is encouraged to call (707) 299-1501, not the non-emergency dispatch number, for information regarding the Public Safety Power Shutoff. This line is staffed with English and Spanish speaking staff.

PG&E’s website is experiencing increased traffic and experiencing delays. However, for more information on PG&E and public safety power shutoffs, including whether your address will be directly affected visit:
https://www.pge.com/en_US/safety/emergency-preparedness/natural-disaster/wildfires/public-safety-power-shutoff-faq.page.

For PSPS information and Napa County maps, visit:
https://readynapacounty.org/219/Public-Safety-Power-Shutoff

Napa County officials continue to monitor the situation and work with PG&E. Information will be shared via Nixle and the County’s social media platforms.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-08-19 at 11:10 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote