View Single Post
Old 05-22-20, 06:14 PM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Germany stopping to pay them development aid (yes, we still do that, its true...) and the West stopping to invest in China inj general, cancelling trade treaties, would be two things for a start. Massivbely boosting military defences of neighbpourign states like Phillipines, Vietnam, Japan, Australia. Establishing standing military presences in the SouthChinese Sea. Forcing Western companies to abandopne Chinese production sites. Boycotting Chinese trading goods. Putting diplomatic relations on ice infinitely.

For over four dercades we have played the soft balkl. Nursed thenm, help them growing, transferred know-how, made them strong.

Maybe its finally a clever idea to stop all these follies? If not some political idiot would immediately start yelling again that this would be "provoking" to them, and an affront, and a financial loss...?! And starting to build hurldes to the Chinese taking over Africa?

The problems we have with China today, to major shares have been fostered and grown by ourselves. and nthat includes America AND Europe.

I must admit that years ago I woke to the unpleasant reality a bit late, too. But at least finally I did woke up. Most of the West still seems to want sleeping.