View Single Post
Old 10-20-08, 04:08 PM   #15
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDykas
Ok Neal, your killing me on this. Can you give us some more info on this before I plop some dough down on it whenever it comes out... How is the gameplay, How are the graphics, is it keeping your interest, would you buy it. How is the AI? is it buggy? Is it fun ? Any new info here is welcomed.

Thanks bud, job well done!
Hi MDykas,

I'm not trying to tease you, :p but I want to save the findings for the review. I hope to have that done by Friday. I am enjoying the game so far, it really is holding my interest, I will say that. I am five missions into the Soviet campaign and I switched to the German side this afternoon to try it out. The devs did put effort into making the Tiger and T-34 feel like different tanks.

Sky, I have a review copy of the game so it may not have any kind of copy protection. I do not know if the retail version will have starforce or whatever, but I will ask. As you know, I do not review games based on their copy protection as long as the game runs without issues. I don't intend to take myself out of the discussion simply because the game publisher is trying to ward off pirates. Nor am I interested in turning a game review into a CP editorial. But we'll see. So far, so good.