View Single Post
Old 01-18-21, 02:18 PM   #2
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

What do you mean? Will the new game allow you to combine the older games' levels and play it all under one banner (with all attendant upgrades and items)?

That's how Hitman 2 2018 worked. You could combine the Hitman 2016 and 2018 games in to one. I had a great time with this setup. Blood Money gets all the praise, but Hitman 2018 + 2016 is the best in the series for me.

If this is how it will work that's great. I'd like to tackle those missions again with new gear, mechanics and possibilities. But maybe I am misunderstanding. I have both titles on Steam.

I bought three games on Epic over the past two years or so, all exclusives that I had to have. Borderlands 3, RDR 2 and Metro Exodus. I have since re-purchased them all on Steam. Nothing against the Epic service per se, but what I didn't like was going to play an Epic game after not using it for a long time. So much updating. The launcher updates, and Epic updates and all the games update. By the time it's done I don't want to play anymore haha. So I migrated back to Steam, which I like a lot.

Anyway, will all three games be able to be combined (if on same platform and service?)