Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj250
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSerpent
Quote:
Originally Posted by stabiz
Actually, I also had problems with CTD with movie maker a long tima ago. It never happens with Ulead 9.

So you are a member of this community? I found your vid by coincidence on youtube.
Yes, I am a member of this community. Been here for over a year. I know you saw my video on youtube. I saw your message on there and I responded. How did you manage to find it on youtube btw? I had just uploaded it there the night before and I couldn't even find it on there for a few days until youtube updated. Now it shows up with your vids and the others. I was just curious as to how everyone found it but I couldn't even find it typing in the 'tags' that I created for it. Go figure? :hmm:

Anyways, thanks for your nice comments on youtube and I'll have you know that I am a fan of your work as well.

P.S. I have other video editing software too, but I am just more comfortable with movie maker <----which is a pretty powerful piece of software for coming standard with WinXP.

I think I have a video editor in my NERO suite that I'll have to check out on my next video after the one that I am currently working on. It won't be as long as my previous work but it will be a bit more action packed, especially towards the end.
PM me please.
I sent you a PM.