View Single Post
Old 04-21-20, 09:06 PM   #1667
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox View Post
of course... thats why i use wac witch needs much less work, but im become more and more concern of the stability from things that comes from wac. In reality wac 5 have so many ctd that i didnt play so long.
NYGM is the best base for every thing. i have never had a crash with it. and gw is the most close in stability but with an amount of non cannonic fixes...
and its not that i dont like the concept steibler try to make, but limit it to atlantic wolfpaking.
Actualy theres ruskies working in a version of GW and they have worked on those fiules and rosters...
install NYGM actually is not so simple and make a selection of mods could be lovely... i dont know. Also the complication to install a mod by itself make many people just get into GW becosue the instaler or try wac becose its much easy. And many dont try NYGM only becose they have fear to the empty sea... that s pain.

merge wac and nygm take me 3 mounths and i was alone so dont see me imposible... theres few things i could fix as cam ships. and i notice (i haven play in a year) that i donesnt load milkcows(merchant resuply ship does, MC did but mybe i touch something later).

Strange; I've done numerous campaigns in NYGM and found GWX to actually have less traffic. In fact, it's one of the things I prefer GWX over NYGM for.
With no shortage, including single ships, in either overall.