View Single Post
Old 05-19-19, 01:22 PM   #16
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

I have updated my modlist to change the order of some mods and add new mods that enhance the game experience but keeping the game stable.

New is that now there are 3 game difficulties, EASY, MEDIUM and HARD (default). Still testing all this in action.

I've added the DynEnv 2.9 mod with a setup that will greatly enhance the exterior environment of the game, especially the water and waves.

Now you will know when your current campaign will come to an end and you will know what to do to advance the campaign. You will get specific messages from me during game when the time comes. No more guessing game

The R.S.D. mod is only 'optional' now due to the possible choice of game difficulty. Removing or re-installing this mod will however mean that you must restart a new career or campaign chapter, this is a limitation I can not overcome, sorry.

These are the added mods:

DynEnv v2.9 - 1. Main Mod
DynEnv v2.9 - 3.a Enhanced Visibility (medium)
DynEnv v2.9 - 4.a Camera Filters - Realistic Colors
DynEnv v2.9 - Wave Mechanics - Gale (Improved)
DynEnv v2.9 - 12. Sounds
STOCKGAME_ADJUSTED_Campaign_Transfer_messages
Game Difficulty EASY (IRAI changes) [OPTIONAL]
Game Difficulty MEDIUM (IRAI changes) [OPTIONAL]

I have changed all my notes and their order in the main post, read them for more info!

My download package and my final mod release will likely be called 'Unofficial Patch v.1.3.0'.

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-19-19 at 02:05 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote