View Single Post
Old 04-27-20, 03:32 PM   #6
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Have a question, that I sincerely hope is NOT derailing the thread asked for by the Op, but.. this was brought up by XenonSurf, with their reply in post #2.

With regards to Vsync, have seen some posts of Not using it, and some saying to use it.

What exactly does Vsync do & does it benefit SH4, with activating it... or not?

I do understand & have a good grasp of most things computer related, enough so as to feel confident in mucking about, as it were in the bowels of them per se as it relates to making adjustments, not to the point of being an expert, by any stretch of the imagination, but enough to at least understand the rudimentary basics... while on other things, not so much & will ask or suss out info when in doubt.

This would be a case of the latter half...

The vertical sync limits the game to 60 fps which provides a certain stabilization to the game on the other hand it avoids the tearing of the image ... it is advisable to activate it after it is you who sees

In terms of graphics I advise you to read the forum in the section dedicated to it get yourself nvidiaInspector create a profile and fine tune your settings forecast several hours

do not forget to restart the game at each setting if you want them to work
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote