Old 07-29-20, 06:44 PM   #32
DrJester
Watch

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Hey Jester,

Just out of curiosity, as I also have the Op Monsun: Dark, as well.. I did a test run with your mod, added in to it & can report the following end results:

Type II D:

box outlines at each light-bulb, inside the sub. Everything else looked marvelous... simply marvelous.

Type VII-C:

See Type II D report above...

Type IX-D:

Same as Type VII-C... See Type II D report above...

I did this while using the sub school training & NOT in an actual career.. but.. can conceive the end results from these tests, would also apply in a career aspect, as well.

I believe it is 1 of the interior only halo's, that could be the culprit.. as the exterior one, namely the 1/1's for the sun, works just fine... if need be, I can send My game save file/s as well to use as a base line to compare them to, to johnmarrington's set that they sent you.... should you need them.

Just say the word & I shall see of zipping it & attaching it so you can access it.

M. M.

I just checked the Steam page for the u-boat missions and it doesn't have those submarines. I can give it a go in trying to fix it. But I don't have the mod and I've tested it, exclusively, on FotRSU mod.

For now, try deleting these files: Uboat9D2_CT_int_halo, Uboat9D2_RR_int_halo, Uboat18_CT_int_halo, Uboat18_RR_int_halo (Disable the mod first, then from the mod folder delete these files)

Then tell me if the problem persists.

Looking at the picture shared by johnmarrington, I'm starting to suspect it might be int_halo, lighthalo and/or lightspot. If so, then deleting those files might work('ll have to add this to the readme)

EDIT: Here's the updated mod. Converted a few other textures to DXT1, lowering its size and improving the memory management. See if this helps. https://sharemods.com/9714i4hhac1q/D...eta_2.zip.html

Last edited by DrJester; 07-29-20 at 07:11 PM.
DrJester is offline   Reply With Quote