View Single Post
Old 03-12-20, 10:49 PM   #2318
Wasserfalke
Nub

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Ahoy!

Ahoy SUBSIM! I was fascinated with subs when I was a kid. I went into aviation as a career, and I still fly for a living. My job as a pilot has enabled me to visit several sub museum boats over the years, but the recent discovery of these great sub sims has really stoked my love of subs. I found Wolfpack and I am truly impressed. I am JUST getting started with it, so it's nooooob city for me! I also am messing with U-Boat, but again very new to these titles. I am a flight simmer, so I love the idea of realistic, historically accurate and immersive sims. Make it hardcore, and I am happy. Not to say that I don't enjoy some sci-fi gameplay like Star Citizen to relax a bit with also though. Heck, I even go full silly playing Sea of Thieves with my son on occasion! I have not played any other sub sims so I do not have a good base of experience with the genre. I do prefer first person perspective for the immersion factor, but that's just my preference, and I'm not dogmatic about it. Cold Waters looks cool too, so maybe some time I'll give that one a whirl for some more modern play. For now, I'm doing WWII aboard a Type VIIC! I look forward to learning and hangin out with everyone here! Cheers!

-Wasserfalke
Wasserfalke is offline   Reply With Quote