Old 04-03-09, 10:32 PM   #6
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Oh, and Red Max, as promised, first round is on me

:rotfl::rotfl:. I'll drink to that mate. It seems that the ai compleatly ignored the fact that I was there, the first one that I got tryed in my book the dumbest evasive manuver ever( the one where the enemy climbs straight up to attempt to gain altitude but loses a lot of air speed), I didn't go straight up after him, I stayed on a 70-80 percent climb gave him a few bursts from the machine guns and when those hit I fired the cannons and blew his left wing off. The second one was even dumber than that!! He must have been a pilot with no combat experiance since he flew strait and level in a combat zone for more than thirty seconds, I gave him a seven second burst and he blew up right in front of me. Hunter that piss poor landing that I did was because I'm more used to landing with the outside view on, or if we could use ctrl+F1 I probibly would have made a better landing, but its one more thing to practice I guess.