View Single Post
Old 11-04-22, 04:58 PM   #259
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Don’t you all have something akin to TurboTax? Makes my life easy, I can download all my accounts info to it. It pretty much dots the i’s and crosses the t’s for me. Unless I have to cut a check for money owed there’s no paperwork involved everything is done electronically.
There is such software, yes. But you underestimate the German genius to overregulate even the simpliest things. BTW, Albania, so i read, has better internet and digitalisation standard than Germany.

Man, we took 14 years to plan an airport toos mall, build it and delay opening again and again, and now debate whetehr to completely tear it down and build it new froms cratch. That is the Germany we tlak off. Forget the cliche about the greta ppanners, engineers and organiser! Germany may have been like thzat. It is no more. A growing number of students cannot correctly read and write when leaving schools. Asian brands beat German car makers every years whn tio comes to lonevity of tehcnical components and rate of tehcncial errors. If I were to buy a car - German brands is what I would avoid! Overpriced, not offering enough for the money. POroductoj beocmes too expensive, energy becomes too expensive, infrastructure rots, energy stablity delcining, education standard of the workers pool declines. The rate at which industry is abandoning Germany has increased by three in this year, and by a factor of 8 over the past 10 years, in totals. They go to - China. At the same time you pay nowhere else as many taxes and social duties and pay nowhere else as much for electricity, than in Germany, already before this year.