View Single Post
Old 11-04-22, 04:47 PM   #258
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
If you ever tried to do your annual tax declaration in Germany you will wonder how this economy was ever able to thrive
It is not only the taxes but to fill out all these forms correctly.. not even tax consultants are able to see through this jungle anymore
I had to do the Grundsteuererklärung. A nightmare, and they did not even manage to set up the digital infrastructure correctly. For weeks they drove me first crazy, then desperate when I tried to enter the legitimation code after authentication received. Thge option to enter such legitmation was not given, never! And after 6 weeks, yes, six weeks, all of a sudden it appeared where before it appeare dnot, and the pages also build up severla tiems as fast as before, and I was able tio finally squeeze this egg into the loo where it belongs. The fault was no doubt at the server's end of the line. I was close to demanding them to send me paper forms.

Germany is a nuthouse, and it falls, it is in free fall and nobody wants to see it and pretends that the world is taking us as an example. Its so hilarious.